Sunday, March 21, 2010

A New Low.....

I may have reached an all-new low. I'm not sure, because I don't have all my lows to line up and compare.

I have just spent way more time preparing my lunch for tomorrow than I did preparing AND eating dinner tonight.

That's not the new low.

I'm trying to hurry and finish my blog, clean the kitchen, and grade my last few catch-up assignments from my online class(es) [DAMN, can't a girl take a SATURDAY off?] so I can catch something on television at 8:00.

It's not a gymnastics meet.

It's not a movie.

It's not the NCAA basketball tournament.

It's not Lonesome Dove (although I do watch it Every. Single. Time. it is on television).

It's not a Billy Joel concert.

It's not news coverage of the imminent signing of the health care bill. [Should that be capitalized?]

It is....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
A new episode of High Stakes Poker.

I told you it was an all new low.

Spring Break can't get here soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. Lord.

Maggie said...

Yup, a new low. Welcome. Nice to finally have some company way down here. Do you like the view? ;)