Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Estrogen Fest........

This weekend is going to be a very special one, because I get to spend it not only with my two sisters, but my very own Sweet Girl. I haven't seen her since .... last June? can it be that long? ... but I will finally get to hug her this weekend. If she'll let me hug her, that is.

The three sisters are going to watch the SEC Gymnastics Championships (please let us do well, please let us do well, please let us do well), which just happen to be taking place in the city where Sweet Girl lives. She is going to attend the meet with us, and she is almost guaranteed to be embarrassed by the antics of her mother and two aunts. But she's outnumbered, so she'll just have to grin and bear it. Sorry, Sweet Girl, but your seat is right there with ours! We'll be in good company, though, so just roll with the flow.

We will stay up past our bedtime, scream until we're hoarse (yes, at a gymnastics meet, for Pete's sake), eat too much, and laugh until we cry.

It's how we roll.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I hope she let's you hug her all you want- you need it!

Sounds like a great weekend- have a ball! we'll miss you!