I'm not talking about Hubby, although I REALLY don't want HIM to die.
Hubby is leaving tomorrow morning on one of his semi-annual golf trips. It has actually turned into several-annual golf trips, but that's okay too. This is one of two he takes with the same group of fellow golfers, one of whom just happens to be my ex, but that's a story for another day.
I have been planning this golf trip for weeks. Possibly months.
I love my Hubby, really I do. But I also love my "me" time.
Here's what I've been planning to do while he's gone:
- Stay up past 8:00 PM. Possibly as late as 9:00 PM. Or 10:00 PM.
- Watch football tomorrow night. Cheer out loud for Ole Miss to beat the crap out of South Carolina. Perhaps even see the entire game.
- Crochet. And crochet. And crochet.
- Have macaroni and cheese for dinner tomorrow night.
- Have take-out Chinese food Friday night. (Isn't it sad that I've planned meals 48 hours from now?)
- Go to the 7:30 line dancing class tomorrow night. I don't usually go to that one, but Monday night's class got canceled.
- Watch more football Friday night. And see every play, without the necessity to wander off to reruns of the World Poker Tour or Family Guy just because there is a commercial on the channel where football is playing.
- Finish watching last night's episode of Dancing with the Stars. And tonight's episode, which I will record because I can't stay awake through the whole thing. Shhhhh...... Don't tell me anything, because I haven't even seen all the women dance yet.
Please don't judge me too harshly because I'm callously thinking of myself. My mama raised me better than that. Actually, my sister did.