Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Update THIS......

I do not appreciate being bossed around and held captive by my computer. Shouldn't I be the one who decides when to install updates? And if I restarted it, don't you reckon I was in the middle of something? I wasn't even playing paintball this time. I was trying to grade some online assignments.

Now I'm stuck with "Please do not power off or unplug your machine. Installing update 6 of 8." It has been that way for about 20 minutes, and I'm terrified of defying it. So please forgive me for any gross missppellings. That comes from blogging with my thumbs on my Blackberry. There goes my post about my cycling buddy Larry. The pictures are on the computer that I'm not allowed to power off or unplug, lest some nuclear weapon be launched at an innocent country.

No comments: