Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Night Fantasies.....

Get your minds out of the gutter.....not THAT kind of fantasies.

Some random places I'd like to be this weekend.

At the Oreo Cow Farm, where they gave out free beer and Oreo cookies during a bicycle ride. I had a beer; my sister had the Oreos.


St. Thomas.............

Cabo san Lucas, Mexico........


Charleston............

Gatlinburg.............


Watching a healthy Courtney Kupets compete in a gymnastics meet........


Las Vegas......

Myrtle Beach.......


St. Augustine (okay, probably not a wise choice, what with TS Fay churning around in North Florida).........


The Georgia-Florida football game...... with another win for the Dawgs......

A Billy Joel concert anywhere.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to travel and it sure is nice to dream. Right now I'd love to be in Egypt looking at the pyramids or maybe in Africa looking at the lions.