So, while I don't mind telling something (everything? isn't that why we blog?) about myself, I'll leave it up to those who read my posts whether or not to reveal 7 things about themselves. If you do, just leave me a comment, and I'll jump over to read yours.
- I actually like the fat part of a steak. It may be because when I was young (and chunky, before kids were actually overweight), my brother told me that eating the fat would make you skinny.
- I have been known to watch entire replays of sporting events that I attended in person. Multiple times.
- I have never seen Miracle on 30-whatever Street, It's a Wonderful Life, or Willa Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (neither the old one nor the new one).
- I was a true "accident," a post-vasectomy child. And while I don't obsess over it, I manage to work it into WAY too many conversations.
- I was once a skydiver, and I would return to it in a heartbeat, but I wasn't very good at it. When my daughter turned 10, I decided that if I had jumped badly 66 times and lived to talk about it, it was time to take up something else. Now I ride a motorcycle.
- I teach high school English, but I do algebra for fun in my spare time. I would love to be a math teacher.
- I quit smoking almost 16 years ago. And I still dream about it. Not about wanting to smoke, but about actually smoking and thinking in my dream that I have blown the entire last 16 years.