Thursday, August 14, 2008

Desserts!!!!!!


I know it's shameful (or perhaps extremely revealing) to have two posts in a row about food. Because it was the last day of pre-planning and the last opportunity for a while, our entire staff went out for lunch today. (Okay, our entire staff consists of 6 people, so it's a little easier to manage than you'd think.)

Since we were on the job, we couldn't exactly order the pitcher of beer that I would love to have had. So we had DESSERT(S) instead. (Well, not all of us. Sara and Lynn were good.) Fried Cheesecake (like cheesecake wasn't already fattening enough, they had to go and deep fry it?), something with caramel and peanut butter, and my personal favorite, molten chocolate cake. Yum!

2 comments:

susan said...

That all looks and sounds so good to me right now! Yum, chocolate.:)

Anonymous said...

I'll have my dessert with a side of, um...dessert!