Sunday, April 10, 2011

Team Lean Final Results......

Last Thursday was our final weigh-in for Team Lean.

Oh, the irony. I lost .8 pounds, and I breathed a sigh of relief as I said, "Thank you, God." Remember my first week on Team Lean, when I went into a rant because I ONLY lost .8 pounds?

I lost 9 pounds over the 12-week challenge, which I guess isn't too bad, and I had already lost about 14 pounds on my own before it started. It's less than I WANTED to lose, but at least I made some progress. I only lost half an inch in my waist, and I lost two inches in my hips. Oh good. Now I have even less of a butt than I already did.

I would like to lose another 20 pounds, and I realize it may take the rest of this year to do that. But I think I've formed some good habits as far as exercise and eating, if I can just stay committed to it. I'm afraid that without the pressure of a weekly weigh-in, I may lose some of my momentum. I'm going to check at the "Y" and see if they still have personal trainers. Hubby even said he would be willing to work with one as well. The daughter of my hairdresser is also a former student of mine, and she has lost 68 pounds working with a personal trainer. I don't need a drill sergeant, but I would like someone to show me some weight training tips and keep me focused.

I have a feeling he or she is going to disagree with me regarding the correct portion of Cool-Whip.

1 comment:

DJan said...

I lost ten pounds in 8 weeks and now for the last two weeks have tried to keep the momentum up without counting calories. I gained a pound back, but I'm still not losing the momentum.

Congratulations on your weight loss!