Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Hubby!!!!!!!!!

Hubby and I have been married 13 years today. In a perfect celebration of our marriage, we are on a cruise to the Bahamas.

We have a lot of things in common:

  • We love football, especially college football, and particularly UGA football.
  • We love baseball, especially the Atlanta Braves.
  • We love the water: pool, lake, beach.
  • We each have one daughter, and we are fiercely protective of them.
  • We have huge soft spots for animals.Which is the only explanation for the fact that we haven't killed our cats yet.
  • We go to bed early and get up early.
  • We love to travel.
We also have our differences, of course:Hubby gives up on the Bulldogs as soon as the other team scores. I still have hope if we are down 49-0 with two minutes left in the game.
  • Ditto the Braves. Although I haven't ever seen them down 49-0. Yet.
  • I can sit by the pool or float in the pool for hours. Hubby has a hard time sitting still that long. He has to empty the skimmers, sweep the pool, water the garden.
  • One of us is a little less biased about our daughter than the other one. Nuff said.
  • I will shove a cat off the bed if I need more room, whereas Hubby will just be uncomfortable because he can't turn over.
  • I will stay up late to see the end of a ballgame or the finals of Dancing with the Stars.
  • I love to stay gone longer than just a day or two.

No comments: