Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Starrlight Meme....

Tonight's meme was stolen from TenseTeacher, who stole it from..... I don't remember. It probably doesn't matter.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
An after-dinner mint

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
On a lake near my home

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
I've only tried once, but I think I could if I had more opportunity to play

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
Hubby's friend Victor. It was about my bicycle helmet and the hat he bought that all the guys made fun of.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Went to bed at 8:00 PM because the gambling wasn't going well; went to sleep at 10:00 PM. Eastern time. Which is not where I am.

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
Somewhere on the water. River, lake, ocean, it doesn't matter.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
I can't remember. So if I was, it wasn't memorable.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Wanda

9. Do you believe exes can be friends? With benefits?
No and Hell no.

10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
Dr. Pepper puts groceries on my table, so I'm particularly fond of it. Ask me again in 68 days, when it won't matter anymore.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
Two years ago when my girl broke my heart.

12. Who took your profile picture?
Rozmo

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Rozmo and Lisa and some horses

14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Not really, because today there was football. And bicycling.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Not during football season.

16. Are you upset about anything now?
Gambling didn't go well, but I'm not particularly UPSET about it, because I don't ever EXPECT to win. If I do, it's just a bonus.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Of course. Otherwise, why would we bother?

18. Are you a bad influence?
Not anymore. Unless you count making teenagers want to buy motorcycles.

19. Night out or night in?
Night in

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Blackberry

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Mother-in-Law

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Ok

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Content

24. Do you hate anyone?
Hate is a strong word. And it isn't nearly strong enough for the way I feel about my ex.

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
A friend request from the ex-wife of my niece's husband, who inexplicably keeps friend requesting me

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Unless it tests for vodka and cranberry

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Um..... no

28. What song is stuck in your head?
Nothing in particular, but if I DID have something in my head, odds are it would be a Billy Joel song.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
Someone really tall, since our bedroom is upstairs.

30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
I'm only 17 1/2 months away from 50, and Sweet Girl isn't pregnant or in a relationship, so..... No. But she is going to Vegas week after next, so I'll keep my fingers crossed against it.

31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Football, waiting for Hubby to fall asleep in the recliner so I can wrest the remote control out of his hand

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much when it doesn't matter and too little when I should

33. Do you smile a lot?
Yes. It beats the alternative.

No comments: