Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Apologies.....

My apologies, but this will have to be one of those "I'm sorry I don't have time to write a real blog post" posts. Along with it being Super Tuesday, we had two interviews after school today, I had a hair appointment, and then Hubby and I went to see our godson play against my alma mater (boy did THAT feel conflicted - I was wearing UGA gear because that's all I HAVE, but we sat behind the Kennesaw State dugout and cheered...loudly...for KSU) in a college baseball game.

The afternoon was so busy that we wound up eating at McDonald's for dinner. I know, right? McDonald's. Really? Really. I justified it in my head by saying it was much cheaper than eating $6 hot dogs at the ball field (the game was played at the Gwinnett Braves stadium, a minor league venue with major league prices), then I went and bought a $3.50 pretzel, for heaven's sake.

My toes may thaw out sometime in June.

Not a great picture, and you may not be able to tell, but he wears #10.

No comments: