- I woke up at 5:00 and was afraid I wouldn't go back to sleep, and the next time I looked at the clock it was 7:00.
- The newspaper was on time.
- Sweet Girl's package arrived safely and right on time.
- I wrapped some gifts and gift-bagged others.
- Another 45 minutes on the elliptical. I'm going to see how many days in a row I can exercise. And walking to the refrigerator doesn't count. I'm currently on a roll of three days in a row.
- The neighbor worked on his car without musical (?) accompaniment.
- I bumped into the Warrior Princess at Wally World.
- Hubby and I ran errands together and didn't forget nearly as many items at the grocery store as we usually do.
- My gymnastics season tickets arrived. What a relief! Our seats are the same again this year, so we will strategically position ourselves to see who has to sit next to the know-it-all on the left. She's a nice lady, but if I cheer for a less-than-perfect routine, she points out the deductions that I clearly missed.
- Temperatures were in the upper 60's. Which sort of made up for the fact that it rained off and on and on and on and on for most of the day, ruining an otherwise ideal day for cycling.
- I finished a crochet project and am very pleased with it. Details later.
- I took a nap.
- I bought yarn for my next crochet project and supplies to make more cake pops and crock pot candy.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
My Last Christmas Break Ever - Day Three...
Some wonderful things that happened today: