Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas.....

Thank all of you who left such sweet comments on yesterday's post. I was a little embarrassed to be so down in the dumps on Christmas Eve, but I'm thankful to have readers who don't judge. You guys are the best!

We opened gifts with Sweet Girl via webcam this morning (my first time ever to use Skype), and then a nice meal with Hubby's family. True to form, we were the last ones to arrive at his mother's house, which is about 200 yards from our driveway.

Although the weather didn't cooperate (cold and wet) enough for us to go for a walk, we had a nice afternoon just relaxing. I thought I would nap, but I wound up just crocheting and playing on the iPad. We wrapped up the evening by watching Shrek, and who can be gloomy after that?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas however you spent it.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled sarcasm...

1 comment:

DJan said...

I am so glad you had a great day. I felt a twinge when you mentioned playing on your iPad, since mine was stolen on Christmas Eve, along with my camera and wallet... but I am on the mend, and everything is going much better today. My Christmas Day was uneventful, otherwise.