Wednesday, September 28, 2011

50 Things to Do List - the Update......

I began the year with the lofty goal of completing an average of one of my 50 Things to Do per week, hoping to get them all done by the end of the year. I hit a bunch of them in a row for a while right after the first of the year, then I hit a dry spell. It's funny, though, how often my list is in the back of my mind. Or in the front of my mind.

I'm thinking I probably won't get to all of them. Some of them I will roll over to next year, but some of them have already lost their appeal for me. I may revise some of them to better meet my (current) interests/needs/desires, and I may just scrap some of them. I may add additional things. You can bet what I WON'T be doing is coming up with 51 new things for next year.

So far I've marked 23 things off my list. Almost half, which isn't bad. There are two that will almost definitely be accomplished within the next week, one that has already been done but I'm too shy to share it (yet), one that is in the works but may not officially be finished by the end of the year, and a couple that won't be that hard to do if only I can find time in between watching baseball, watching football, riding my bike, crocheting Luke's baby blanket, reading the bazillion books I've downloaded onto my Kindle/iPad, watching recorded episodes of Dancing with the Stars, and cleaning house. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha on that last one.

I'll keep you posted.


No comments: