Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Signs of the Apocalypse.....

I got a friend request on that popular social networking site today.

It's not terribly unusual for me to get a friend request, but this one was from

MY MOTHER!

Who the hell taught her how to do anything other than play Free Cell and Mah Jongg? Or however you spell it. On one hand I think it's cool that she has a page (I know that my brother's wife did it for her. That's my sister-in-law, but not to be confused with my sister-in-law who is Hubby's sister and grates on my every nerve.), because she is after all 78 years old and techno-not-savvy.

On the other hand I find it a little creepy because she's

MY MOTHER!

And if she has discovered the world of social networking, how long can it be before she finds my blog?

ARGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!