Saturday, October 9, 2010

Date Night in the A.T.L.........

This won't be a long post, because I'm blogging with my thumbs on my iPhone. Hubby and I are in Atlanta, right across Peachtree Street from the Fabulous Fox Theatre. We came to see comedian Ron White, whom I've discovered I like better on television. The worst part about coming to anything in Atlanta is the drive home, so we decided to spend the night. Considerate of Hubby, since he never has to do the driving anyway. I hope to have pictures tomorrow, but I fear they might not be very good.

I can't believe I'm still awake. I was up until 1:45 this morning watching the Braves come from behind to even the NLDS against the Giants. Dawgs won today too, 41-14. Now if the Falcons can continue the trend tomorrow, it will be an awesome sports weekend. Oh yeah, and perhaps it's not asking too much for the Braves to win again?

No comments: