Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Burning the Candle at Both Ends.....

Burning the candle at both ends.....I haven't really liked that expression ever since I heard a guy use it to describe the effects Mexican food has on him.

You're welcome.

Up early this morning and going nonstop ever since. Unfortunately, that means I have no time tonight for words of wisdom, humor, poignancy, history, confusion, celebration, reflection, judgment, complaint, praise, or cynicism.

Hell, I don't even have time tonight for drivel.

You're welcome.

In anticipation of tomorrow night's post, however, I will titillate you with the promise of a story about a guy Hubby knows from the golf course whose ex-girlfriend exacted some satisfying revenge. **Giggle**

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh love me some good revenge stories... and titillation! (Why does that seem like a bad word when written on your blog?)

Cheri Pryor said...

I may never eat Mexican food again. Just sayin'....lol!