Sunday, July 4, 2010

80-Question Meme with Fewer than 80 Answers....

  1. What curse word do you use the most? S-H-I-T.
  2. Do you own an iPod? A little bitty iPod Shuffle.
  3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? Sweet Girl
  4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? Yes. His name was Lucky Beach. No lie.
  5. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01? Vividly.
  6. What was the last movie you watched? I can't remember. I am movie challenged.
  7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Oh yes.
  8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? Several times in the past four nights alone.
  9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? I don't think so.
  10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile.
  11. What are you looking forward to? Retirement
  12. Do you own any band t-shirts? Does Billy Joel count as a band? I have LOTS of those.
  13. What will you be doing in one hour? Sleeping, if the neighbors stop shooting fireworks before then.
  14. Is anyone in love with you? If not, I'm wasting a lot of time and energy on my Hubby....
  15. Last time you cried? I can't remember. I guess that's a good thing.
  16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop.
  17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? No. Two holes in each ear is all I can afford to fill with earrings. And I'm fundamentally against tattoos.
  18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? Since my dating days are over, I guess it's safe to say "Hell no."
  19. What were you doing before this? Reading a book on my Kindle. My second Kindle.
  20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? During BRAG last year when five of us piled up on one hotel room. Does it count if I slept on an air mattress?
  21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Eight. Ten is better.
  22. Do you eat breakfast daily? Yes.
  23. Are your days fast-paced? Not during the summer, and that's just the way I like it.
  24. What did you do last night? Ordered pizza, watched baseball, swam, read, played Nintendo DS.
  25. Do you use sarcasm? Me? Sarcasm? Nooooooooooooooo..................
  26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? The big 5-0.
  27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I'm not just picky about it. I'm fanatical. As in I have been known to send emails to news reporters who make mistakes in their columns.
  28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? I'd have to say it depends on the person and the situation and the phase of the moon.
  29. Do you watch the news? Religiously.
  30. How did you get one of your scars? I have a scar above my left eyebrow that I got on a church mission trip. I jumped on a guy's back to ride piggy-back, and he straightened up too soon. Our heads cracked together, and his must have been harder.
  31. Who was the last person to make you mad? Ummmm..... I guess my sister-in-law.
  32. What is the last big thing you purchased? Big as in size? Or big as in money? I guess the motorhome would satisfy both of those.
  33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? No one, not even my Hubby, should have to be tied to me for 24 hours. Ewwwwwww......
  34. What is a rumor someone has spread about you? Unfortunately, most of the things people have said about me were true. So I guess they don't qualify as rumors.
  35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Play a game on my iPhone, unless I happened to have my Kindle with me.
  36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? False.
  37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? I think I have to have some general idea of their meanings in order to use them....
  38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? I thought Indiana, but then I read a comment on Evil Pixie's blog, so maybe I don't know as much as I thought I did.
  39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? Absolutely! Bring it on!
  40. What’s something you’ve always wanted? To publish a novel. And have a horse.
  41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Either is fine, although typically the lake has fewer creatures I have to be afraid of.
  42. Do you wear a lot of black? Only because it is universal and supposedly slimming.
  43. Describe your hair: Short, curly to the point of being kinky, color of dead grass.
  44. Where is/are your best friend(s)? My best friends are my two sisters. One is at work, the other is (I hope) at home with her family.
  45. What time is your alarm clock set to? No alarm clock in the summer.
  46. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take a picture.
  47. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
  48. What cd is currently in your cd player? My car CD player holds 6 CDs. A double Eagles, Carole King, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Abba, Simon and Garfunkel.
  49. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Prefer chocolate, usually drink regular.
  50. When was the last time you had Starbucks? I don't remember, but you just reminded me I have a gift card in my purse.
  51. Can you whistle? Most of the time.
  52. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes.
  53. What was the last song you heard? "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown"
  54. What’s the weather like? High in the upper 80's, mostly sunny with a few clouds. Humidity blessedly down for a change.
  55. Have you ever been to six flags? I could happily live at Six Flags. Have been in Georgia and Texas.
  56. Do you like mustard? Yes, especially the spicy brown kind.
  57. Do you sleep on your side? Yes.
  58. Who was the last person to make you mad? You. This question was just asked in #31.
  59. Do you like anybody? What the hell kind of person could say "no" to this question?
  60. What side of the heart do you draw first? Left ventricle. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
  61. Can you dive without plugging your nose? Plugging the nose is for wimps. Don't tell Hubby i said that.
  62. What color is your razor? Pink.
  63. What is your blood-type? O Positive. Universal donor.
  64. How do you feel about carrots? I don't have any deep feelings for carrots. I guess they have their place.
  65. How many chairs at the dining room table? Four.
  66. Which is the best Spice Girl? I wouldn't know them if they waltzed in my front door.
  67. Do you know what time it is? Past my bedtime.
  68. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? Who is this Prince, what makes him fresh, and why does he need a theme song?
  69. What’s your favorite kind of gum? Cinnamon.
  70. Do you have a crush on anyone? It violates my marriage contract.
  71. Do you like to sleep? It's a necessary evil, but if I didn't need 8 hours, I could really use that time to do other things.
  72. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Most of it.
  73. Do you have hairy LEGS? Not on purpose.
  74. Do you have Entomophobia? Are you trying to impress someone with your vocabulary?
  75. Are you an adult? In age yes. In behavior...... not so sure.
  76. Do you have a tan? Yes, a funky one due to strange lines from my biking shorts and cycling sandals.
  77. Are you a television addict? Only when it comes to sports.
  78. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? As a rule, no. I can tolerate it in short spurts.
  79. Are you a sugar freak? I don't consider a sugar addiction a freaky characteristic.
  80. Do you like orange juice? I prefer cranberry, but either one is good with vodka.
  81. What sign are you? Aries.

No comments: