Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not a Total Loss.........

The news isn't as good as I hoped, but I'm not disappointed. Much. We came in second at the S.E.C. gymnastics championships. Bama came in first, and well they should have. They were totally on their game all night. We started off on balance beam, and the first two girls fell. That just shook our confidence from the beginning. We came back strong on the other events, but the damage was done. Kudos to Bama. And at least we still beat Florida.

On a more positive note, we are headed for the Grand Ole Opry to see Kelly Pickler and the Charlie Daniels Band. I'm not a HUGE country music fan, but come on. It's the Grand Ole Opry. And Charlie Daniels is a legend. I just hope I can stay awake for the show.

This blogging from the Blackberry is awkward. My thumbs are exhausted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I"m sorry about the competition. That must have been disappointing.

Have fun at the Grande Ol Opry