Friday, March 27, 2009

My Wild Friday Night......

Hubby is gone to Mississippi for a golf/gambling weekend. I was supposed to drive out there tonight, but with his mother in the hospital, I didn't feel comfortable going out of town. Let's see here.......whose mother is this? Hmmmmm.......

Anyway, I am taking full advantage of my pseudo-bachelorette status. I'm hearkening (harking?) back to my college days and having a wild Friday night doing things I couldn't do if Hubby were here. Shhhhhh......

I had English peas and macaroni and cheese for dinner.

I watched Wheel of Fortune.

I watched Jeopardy.

I am watching Season One of Big Love.

So far I'm up until 9:30. Gasp!

He won't be back until Sunday. I can plan more wildness for tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a huge Big Love fan! I only seem to watch them when my hubby is gone, too.