Thursday, August 26, 2010

Terminal Grumpiness.....

I don't know if it's possible to die from terminal grumpiness, but I'm certainly flirting with danger if it is. It's a good thing tomorrow is Friday. I'm planning to ride the Harley to school tomorrow for the first time since school started, so maybe that will help my disposition. Hubby's ex-brother-in-law is coming tomorrow morning to knock out the wall between the two rooms we are combining, so I'm guessing I'll be back to being pissed off when I get home tomorrow afternoon. I have worked every afternoon and evening and haven't made a dent in what needs to be done. I'm angry about the whole situation, angry that I have to do it all by myself, angry angry angry. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.......

It's not that he wouldn't help if he weren't so helpless. I don't know why, but I'm the only one who can go through our files and determine what needs to be pitched and what we have to keep. Not that we are going to have ANYWHERE TO KEEP THINGS.

Oh crap, I'm not going to burden you with my horrible mood. I'll just go to bed.

Rereading yesterday's post about the preggie who wants to come to our school, I realize I left something out. She wants to come to our school because she doesn't want people talking about her.

I promise not to I hope I won't I'll try not to be I probably will be just as ornery tomorrow night as tonight.

No comments: