....because I'm way too tired to think of anything original.
1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Looking for my water mug/jug
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Unfortunately, yes, as sort of a group dare
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
10. Do you like your wallet?
Of course. Red leather with the Georgia "G" on it.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No, because I went crazy last week and bought 4 pairs of pants, 3 tops, and 4 jackets
13. The last sporting event you watched?
A college basketball game is on right now, only because Hubby has once again fallen asleep with the remote in his hand.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Cheddar. And caramel. And cheddar. And caramel. And cheddar. And caramel.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
16. Ever go camping?
Love it. Started in a pup tent, have graduated to a motorhome.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Used to. Now I'm pretty much a heathen.
19. Do you have a tan?
In the summer I do. In the winter not so much.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Depends on the situation and my mood. Don't get to eat Chinese much because Hubby doesn't eat it.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
22. What did your last text message say?
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Teaching. But at least it's Casual Friday.
24. Favorite color?
25. Look to your left; what do you see?
Hubby stretched out in his recliner
26. What color is your watch?
Stopped wearing one
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
It's summer there.
28. Would you strip for money?
They would pay me NOT to.
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
Crochet until bedtime, which is rapidly approaching
33. In how many states have you lived?
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Loud announcers in a game I couldn't care less about
35. Last song listened to?
"It's Your World Now" by the Eagles. I want it played at my funeral.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I did it once flawlessly when I was under the influence. That was back in college. I could do it now with some practice.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Waste of energy
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I'm guessing not
41. Do you love anyone?
Lots of people
42. Do any of your friends have children?
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Teach, surf the web, work out on the elliptical, watch recorded gymnastics meets that I've seen a hundred times and I was there in person for, crochet.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Only my ex
45. Do you use the word “hello” daily?
46. What color is your car?
47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I could live there. Love all the rides except for the Ninja.
Stuck a glass rod in my knee, trying to bend it like my brother did. I didn't know you had to heat it first.