Saturday, November 7, 2009

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Zip-a-dee-ay.....

My oh my, what a wonderful day!

This was one of those days when I absolutely love living in the South. The weather is certainly unpredictable, and we typically go straight from summer to winter..... and sometimes back again.... without warning.

But I'll take days like this.

Bright sunshine and temperatures in the 70's. It's possible that my cheeks are sunburned. In November.

Katydid, Rozmo, and I went for a bike ride. Katydid and I rode the tandem, and we just tooled around, following some routes I've ridden before. We turned at random because I wasn't worried about getting lost. We were never more than 10 miles from my house.

We couldn't get the speaker system on the tandem to work, so we missed all of the UGA game. But we were only playing a high school sort of team, so we weren't worried. We did check scores during store stops, and the Dawgs won 38-0. That was our first shut-out in three years.

We rode a total of 37 miles, and I could have ridden 37 more. Okay, maybe 10.

No comments: