1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
Hubby (Now really, what the hell did they expect on this question?)
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Up the Creek in Jacksonville, Florida
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
A large draft beer when Hubby and I went out to eat Friday before last.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes I guess - Although I don't particularly focus on physical attributes. I don't think.
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
6. Best kind of pizza?
7. What is in store for your future?
Near future - A new school year
Middle distant future - Retirement
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
Billy Joel and Elton John. And the band before that, and the band before that, and the band before that, and the band before that, and the band before that. (Minus Elton on most of them.)
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Well ..... I would .....
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
My little iPod or my big iPod?
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
Jacksonville, Florida - 6 hours
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
In the living room
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
At 11:59 PM on ANY given night, including New Year's Eve, I am sleeping.
14. Are you a quitter?
Only in marriage.
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Hubby's nephew's daughter. And her friend.
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
It's their business. Unless they live next door to me and make it my business.
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
I downloaded "The Four Seasons Greatest Hits". Does that count?
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Billy Joel. And Billy Joel.
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you most guilty of?
Changes on any given day. They run a tight race.
20. How is your last ex doing?
Since the mortgage company keeps calling ME about his house payment, I assume he's doing about the same as when we divorced.