Monday, May 4, 2009

Crazy Dream #3......

Where does my brain come up with this stuff?

I was in an airport, maybe flying home from somewhere, when I realized I didn't have my Blackberry. I had left it in my laptop case in one of the airport terminals. I called it a terminal in my dream, but it was actually one of the gates. Funny that I missed the Blackberry before I did the 30-pound laptop bag.

I was in a panic, but I thought I would just call the NFL to see if they had the bag. NFL as in National Football League. Because it was an NFL flight I was on. I don't mean that I was flying WITH the NFL, and I wasn't going to an NFL football game, although that is certainly not outside the realm of possibility. But the NFL had its own airline, and for some reason I was flying on it.

I got lost in the airport, which is also not outside the realm of possibility.

I came home because I had to pick up the car from the repair shop. The name of the shop was Savage Motors, and the guy who owned it was apparently named Savage, but I know for a fact it was Charlie Mc, a guy Hubby used to bowl with.

When he presented me with the bill, it was $407. I grinned at him and said, "How did you make the amount the same as my birthday?" I was tickled.

Retarded.

I was flying home from Iowa, where I may or may not have been participating in RAGBRAI. I know it must have been a dream because I am still married, and being married and riding in RAGBRAI again are mutually exclusive.

Those are just the parts I remember. There are some more nebulous details niggling at the corners of my mind, but they refuse to be called forth. They probably wouldn't make any more sense than the rest of this junk did.

Where does my brain come up with this stuff?

2 comments:

Maggie said...

wow... that's a really strange one... strange but entertaining for the rest of us!

Anonymous said...

did ya take your crazy pill before bed!?