Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Get Down on the Floor, Silly Dog.....

Most nights Gus gets up on the footrest of hubby's recliner. When he gets in MY recliner, he has to sit right up under me, pretty much preventing me from typing or crocheting or basically doing anything I would like to do.

He gets in this position on hubby's recliner, though, and it's like there's not enough room for his foot. He puts it up there, he falls asleep, the foot falls off, he puts it back, he falls asleep, the foot falls off, he puts it back, he falls asleep, the foot falls off, and so forth and so on.

Tonight I finally caught it on video. At the end, finally he gives up and just lets his foot dangle.

Most of what you hear in the background is the Family Guy version of Star Wars. It was pretty funny. Although I can't understand why Herbert is singing "The Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing. Except that it is Herbert, and it is Dirty Dancing. But it wasn't in Star Wars. I acknowledge that there were no songs from Star Wars, but why just pick any random movie and work the theme song into the plot?

Oh. This is Family Guy we're talking about.

You'll also hear the cat complaining that we won't get up and let her go outside where it's freezing. That is NOT the cat you can see in the background snoozing on hubby's lap. Many times he has a lap full of animals.

This is my first attempt at uploading a video, so we'll see. I made it small so it wouldn't A) take up a lot of memory or megabytes or whatever; and B) take forever and a day to load.



Wouldn't it be more comfortable if he just got on the floor?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed my ass off!

But, I want to know how you added the credits to your video. I can't figure that part out!