Monday, November 3, 2008

My 100th Post...

This is my 100th post since I've been blogging. I'm relatively new to the blogging world, and sometimes I struggle to come up with a topic. When I started, I didn't want it to be a "this-is-what-I-did-today" blog. Neither did I want it to be deep and serious, mainly because it's a struggle for me EVER to be deep and serious. I also can't be witty all the time. So for me it's been a combination of all of those.

In honor of my 100th post, I'm going to list my 5 favorite blog entries, in no particular order. If you asked me tomorrow, I'd probably have 5 totally different favorites.

My Father's Obituary

Perspective
I Swear it was a Project for Class

8 Seconds from Certain Death
My $300 Pedicure

2 comments:

Greyhound Girl said...

Congrats!!!!!! Whoot- whoot! Now, I'm off to read today's top 5 picks!

And I know what you mean about ideas for blogging... it's tough.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! Just wait until your first blog anniversary comes around. Then you'll know you're a real addict. Mine is coming up in about 5 days...

I am so proud of you for starting and sticking to a blog. It is like cheap thearpy...with sarcasm and wine.