Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Love Sundays....

Maybe I'm just loving THIS Sunday, but I think I love Sundays in general. I'm feeling good today because I got so much done yesterday, and that always perks me up. I also had plenty of "me" time, so I'm feeling recharged and ready for the coming week.

Hubby works every Sunday, and that's the only day I really sleep in. He gets up at 5:00 AM; I don't. This morning it was 7:40 before I rolled out, and for me that's LATE. I figure I have earned it, since in the summer, when I could sleep in EVERY DAY, I got up at 5:00 AM when he did. I actually enjoy getting up that early, knowing I don't HAVE to get ready, I don't to go anywhere, I don't HAVE to do anything except on my own schedule. I taught summer school online, and while it was fairly demanding, I didn't have a set schedule.



Hubby's work day on Sunday isn't very long, however, so we have time to do things together when he isn't playing golf. Since he has played four days in a row this week, he's taking today off. I'm not sure if he's doing that to keep from getting in trouble, but I'll take it. We may go see a movie, or we may just sit around and watch football. I'd like to squeeze in a walk in the park somewhere, because after all, I exercised yesterday, and this would be two in a row! And these pictures are of what we typically get to see when we walk in the park, which is just across the road from where we live.



I love this time of year. The air is crisp, the colors are beautiful, the weight of the holiday season isn't here yet, most of our hard football games are behind us, and it's almost time for college gymnastics. If we can just keep our gymnastics coach out of the hospital...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're pretty chipper today. Share the love...or the pills! HA!