Friday, August 5, 2011

Fantastic Friday........

I may be trying to generate some fantastic-ness here, but I'm going to give it all I've got.

Fantastic features of this particular Friday:

  • Unpacking the remaining boxes in my classroom.
  • Having a dip in the pool when I got home from school.
  • Living close enough to school that the air conditioner doesn't have time to cool the car off.
  • Finishing the (ugly) placemats I've been working on. Except for the fringe.
  • Having that last teeny weeny bottle of wine (finally).
  • Seeing the Braves go ahead 2-1 in the top of the third inning. (Please hold, please hold, please hold).
  • Realizing we're under 30 days to kickoff for college football.
  • Knowing I don't have to hear the alarm clock go off tomorrow morning.
  • Ending the week of pre-planning with the knowledge that it's my last one.
  • Eating dinner at a local restaurant and having Randy as our waiter.
  • Finding the perfect gift bags.
  • Getting new carpet in our hallways.
  • Going out to lunch with the whole teaching team (sans the Warrior Princess - sniff, sniff).
  • Returning to the routine of getting on the elliptical every morning. Yes, really.
  • Getting a text message from Hubby that he is NOT playing golf tomorrow. Now I don't have to worry about whether or not he will get home in time to go to my niece's wedding.
  • Cashing my gigantic check for doing jury duty. I may be able to retire on it alone. Or not.
  • Turning in early.

No comments: