Monday, July 18, 2011

Spotty Service............

I just told Hubby, "We are officially in the boonies.". When my usually-reliable Verizon connect card won't even work, it's a sad case of internetitis. I couldn't even blog with my thumbs from my cell phone last night. My apologies. I tried, I really did. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this post goes through.

This park is waaaaaaaaaay better than the one I chose last year. The beach is a short walk away (but Gus still can't go - boo), and civilization is a short bike ride away. We are on Saint Joe's Peninsula, not far from Port St. Joe, Florida. We are apparently right on the line between Eastern time zone and Central. Our cell phones keep switching back and forth. Hubby has an alarm on his phone to remind him to take his pills at night, and today it went off at 6:00 Eastern AND 6:00 Central. But we are on vacation, so who really cares what time it is anyway?

May not get to post tomorrow night either. It's not for a lack of trying. We are having a marvelous time. Pictures when we return on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Enjoy a sunset for me.