Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We're Back........

Just a quick blog post to let you know we made it home from Jamaica. The trip was wonderful, and I'll have lots to blog about in coming days, including my Jamaican bicycle adventure.

When I wrote my blog entries ahead of time and scheduled them to post while we were gone, I didn't plan one for tonight. I thought with a flight that landed at 7:00 PM, and living only an hour away from the airport, that I would have plenty of time to write a coherent (if not fraught with witty reflections on our trip) blog post at my regular time tonight.

I forgot all about going through Customs and the nightmare that is airport security. My experiences with security on both ends of the return flight home will be an entire blog post all by themselves.

I also hope to have some decent pictures from the trip. I read a few blogs on the plane (Delta was offering free wi-fi for the holidays - yay!), but it will take me a few days to get caught up completely.

It's always good to come home, but I seriously wish I were still in a place where the low temperature for the night was 72 degrees.

Sigh.

1 comment:

DJan said...

Welcome home! I look forward to hearing of your experiences. I'm still in Colorado with a memorial service to attend today, then flying home on Christmas Day. It's been a difficult time for me.