Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cantankerous Intrrnet......

We are camping about 25 miles from home, but we may as well be in the middle of nowhere. My lovely connect card for the laptop doesn't pick up sufficiently for me to do my blog for tonight, so I'm typing with my thumbs on my iPhone. So don't talk to ME about "roughing it". These are hard times.

Other than the lack of Internet, it's just like being at home. We have taken a walk, eaten a couple of snacks with meals in between, watched football, Hubby has napped, and I have played Nintendo. Oh, and Hubby has it 115 degrees in here.

I am about three-quarters of the way through Grisham's latest book. And I already know it can't end like I want it to. I've cried twice already and I'm not at the end. I am a big fan of Grisham. Hubby stopped reading him because he says all his books are the same, but I beg to differ.

One more week of my virtual job. I'm not sorry I quit, but I'm really going to miss those kids.

Weather is supposed to turn bitter tomorrow. My cycling goal might be in jeopardy if we don't get some warm days.

No comments: