Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Typo? Or Freudian Slip.......

I apologize to Katydid that she and I have already exchanged the bulk of tonight's post via text message. Or maybe she will be relieved that she doesn't have to read any drivel tonight.

As I mentioned in a post last week, our mother has moved. Again. To a place she has already lived before. Again.

Today I received this note from her:

To be fair, she presumably sent the same note to everyone in the family. So it isn't just me whom she no longer loves. But perhaps she wants everyone to know where she lives just in case she ever starts loving us again. Or maybe she will only love us IF we come to see her.

Katydid's theory is that she somehow thinks she might be going soon. You know, to the great beyond. The troll bridge in the sky.

I hope that isn't it. If it is, I'm going to feel terrible about joking about it in my blog. Probably.

No comments: