Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dancing Dude...

Rozmo will remember this.....

A couple of years ago on BRAG, we sat and made fun of people dancing. Not really....at that point we didn't know each other well enough to know that we could make fun of people. If this had happened more recently, we would have had a field day with it.

As it was, the next afternoon our cycling friend Larry asked us, "Did y'all go to the dance last night? Did you see..."

At which point both Rozmo and I shouted, "Yes!"

Larry: "You don't even know what I was going to say."

Bragger and Rozmo: "You were going to ask if we saw that dude dancing, weren't you?"

We have had a lot of fun with this poor guy. I would like to attribute his dancing prowesslessness (don't you love THAT word I just made up?) to the fact that he had (probably) ridden his bicycle 60 miles or so that day.

But I don't really think that's it.


No comments: