Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog Fog.....

Usually I have a stash of blog topics in my head (or on my Blackberry) that I can pull out and write about on a night like tonight when nothing earth-shattering or even mildly interesting has happened in my world.

But tonight I'm drawing a blank. I have several topics in mind, but they are too detailed and time-consuming for this time of night. I should make a point to write my Tuesday blogs early in the evening, because that's my night for teaching online and I'm tired and just want to go to bed when it's done. But who am I kidding? The very last moments leading up to my 7:30 online session are usually spent scrambling for whatever lesson I'm teaching that night. I did manage to get tonight's lesson planned with enough time left over to wash the dishes before time to start.

I could bore you senseless with the details of my 30-minute elliptical session this morning AND a brisk (because I was with Hubby) 45-minute walk in the park this afternoon.

I could write about how I'm still struggling to get through the book Wicked even though it's like work to read, and I'm determined to finish it. I don't know why I'm determined; as far as I know, there will NOT be a test at the end.

I could regale you with stories about Gus and his shenanigans, but that would require pictures, and I'm too tired to search for cute pictures of Gus tonight. I have many of them.

I could tell you about the time when Sweet Girl was about 7 years old and we were riding bicycles on the dirt road where we lived then. She had a wreck and went sliding to the point that her ARMPIT was all scratched up.

But I think I'll just go to bed instead. Maybe I'll be slightly less foggy tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog fog gets everyone from time to time. It'll pass before you know it!

Lakeland Jo said...

I would like to know more about the on line teaching. What is it? How does it work? Is it in 'real time'. ??