- Goobered (verb, past tense) - Passed on a bicycle by a goober.
- Goober (noun) - Any male of approximately 10-14 years of age, depending upon stage of puberty. Also applies to males of any age depending upon attitude and behavior. (Immediately follows the "little bastard" stage, according to hubby.)
- Spinnerized (verb, past tense) - Passed on a bicycle by a spinner.
- Spinner (noun) - Male bicyclist with extremely hairy legs who continues to utilize the cycling method of spinning, even when on flat ground or going downhill.
- Spin (verb) - To pedal easily and quickly in a lower gear, usually used for going uphill. You make zero progress, but you LOOK like you're doing something.
- G.G.ed (verb, past tense) - Passed on a bicycle by a G.G.
- G.G. (noun) - Girl goober. She didn't qualify for the title by gender OR age, but she was labeled such due to a miscommunication, so G.G. she is.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Team Chi-Chis (minus Katydid) rode our bicycles 48 miles in the wind today, so it's off to bed early. Before I retire, however, I feel obligated to pass along some new vocabulary words that we picked up on the bike ride today. Actually, we made them up.