Saturday, May 21, 2011

Too Tired to Think......

My mind isn't blank tonight, so I won't resort to the lame-o tactic I used earlier this week.

I am exhausted, though, and it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime, so I'll fill you in on the details of my day tomorrow. I'm sure you will wait with bated breath.

Rozmo and I did the bike ride today, and it was unlike any other ride I've ever done. Not JUST because it should have taken four hours and instead took seven. Story at eleven.

Hubby, who usually cares not a whit about what I write in my blog, wants me to tell you that he shot his career round on the golf course today, an even par 72. He wants to make sure I tell you how proud he is of himself. Consider yourselves told.

Hubby and I went to a low country boil at a friend's house tonight, the woman who is the secretary at our school. I didn't really feel like going, considering I had been on an epic bike ride today and had lunch at 3:45, but I didn't want to tell her "no" yet again. She's the same one I went to the hockey game with. That has nothing to do with this story. So we went, and we had a good time. I just couldn't stay any longer because my eyelids started drooping. Besides, I was out of wine.

I promise details tomorrow. Right now I'm just beat.

1 comment:

frogger_blogger said...

Yay, Hubby! Awesome!
We had low country boil Saturday night, too.