Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Favorite Things.......

Because I left school in such a FOUL mood today, I thought I would focus on the positive and list a few of my favorite things. My apologies to Rodgers and Hammerstein or Simon and Garfunkel or the Gershwin Brothers or Engelbert and Humperdinck (oh wait....that's one person) or whoever wrote the song for Julie Andrews.

  • A crystal clear swimming pool
  • Frozen Cool Whip
  • Yellow roses
  • Lemon in my water
  • Pedicures
  • A perfect 10
  • Elephants
  • Baby feet
  • Ceiling fans
  • A walk-off homerun
  • Having one more gear on a tough uphill
  • Tuesday night Zumba
  • Motorcycles
  • Video games
  • Algebra (yes, really)
  • Symmetry
  • The smell of coffee when you first open a new can
  • Rain on a metal roof
  • Friends
  • Hot apple cider with a shot of butterscotch Schnapps
  • A kickoff return for a touchdown
  • Faded blue jeans
  • Line dancing
  • Family
  • Having a tan (with apologies to my skin)
  • Thank-you emails
  • Clothes that fit
  • Summer (please, please, please, oh please get here)
  • Books
  • Piano music
  • Twilight
  • A straight flush
  • Bedtime