Friday, May 27, 2011

Thumb Blogging.......

Blogging with my thumbs tonight, so it will probably be a short one. You're welcome. I'm on a bike ride, and my laptop is in rehab. I'm about 67 miles from home, and I drove right past my mom's (and brother's) house on the way. In fact, I'm on the SAME road, just about 15 miles from them. So even though the ride doesn't start until tomorrow, when I got here today I jumped on my bike and rode to mom's. I visited for a while, then my brother brought me back. Good thing, since it was getting dark.

Katydid didn't get to come this weekend, and I miss her. But I understand completely. Rozmo will ride tomorrow and Sunday, but her folks live nearby, so she is staying with them.

I don't eat out alone, so I made some pasta salad to bring with me. I never make pasta salad the same way. I throw in a little of this, a little of that. Suffice it to say that I could probably supply every rider here with pasta salad.

Forgive me for any wonky formatting. This is a tiny platform for blogging. Please, laptop, get well soon.

1 comment:

DJan said...

You did a LOT better with your thumbs than I ever could! good job...