Just kidding. We've got all the way to the end of the year.
Below is the unedited list so far. A few of these are excellent suggestions. One thing on the list I have already done twice: seeing a show on Broadway. I could always go again, though, and see a DIFFERENT show.
- Attend a religious service of a religion other than your own.
- Go to the Hmong new year festival (in a neighboring town).
- Take pottery spinning lessons.
- Paint or draw a portrait of Sexy Legs (that's from a former student, referring to Hubby).
- Watch the movies that get the most "YOU'VE NEVER SEEN _______?!?!?!?!?!?" reactions (This list would be incredibly long, as I am the most movie-challenged person ever.)
- Take photography classes.
- Get a famous person's autograph.
- Spend a whole weekend at a fancy spa.
- Take a hot air balloon ride (Hubby and I have been on the wait list for a standby flight for about four years).
- Visit a national park.
- Learn another language.
- Watch one foreign film a week for 50 weeks. (I don't even see American movies!)
- Take a back road you have always been curious about.
- Eat a type of food you've never eaten before such as Indian, Vietnamese, Russian.
- Meet a blogger you admire.
- See the Prince of Persia.
- Take Sweet Girl and yourself on a trip to Paris. (Guess who this one was from? You guessed it, and Sweet Girl had already BEEN to Paris. Sheesh.)
- Finish the book you've been writing.
- Try to get said book published.
- Get a massage.
- Learn to play that hammered dulcimer in your closet. At LEAST watch the instructional DVD that you ordered and is still in the plastic wrapper.
- Take an art/painting/drawing class.
- Take a yoga class.
- Take a spinning class.
- Take a water aerobics class.
- Knit something.
Keep the suggestions coming! After I decide on the final 50, I will post them in a widget in the sidebar on my blog and update them as they are accomplished.
I love my readers!