Monday, February 22, 2010

Ten Things.......

My super sweet blogger friend Maggie (hey, that's two days in a row!) gave me this beautiful blog award. I don't think we ever get too old for awards of any kind.

I'm supposed to tell 10 things that make me happy, link it to the friend who sent it to me, and send it to 10 friends. Two out of three isn't bad.

These are in no particular order, but a la Jay Leno, I'm starting with #10.

Ten things that make me happy:


10. Sisters' Saturdays.
9. Riding my motorcycle
8. Riding my bicycle.
7. A stuck landing.
6. Fried pickles.
5. 63-degree days in February.
4. Hearing our national anthem at the Olympics.
3. Finishing a crochet project.
2. Getting comments on a blog post.
1. Field trips that take two-thirds of our student body away for most of the day when I'm not going with them. Can you tell I'm excited about tomorrow?

3 comments:

Maggie said...

What a wonderful list compiled by a wonderful person!

Thanks for the compliment AND the 2x shout-out!

Anonymous said...

I'd steal candy from a baby for a fried pickle!

Evil Pixie said...

Hahahaha! I love the field trip "happy." Fried pickles? They're literally fried? I've never had them, but they sound interesting. Now I'm obsessed with having a fried pickle.