Monday, June 22, 2009

Diet and Exercise.....

This is how my diet went today:

  • I had half a grapefruit with Splenda for breakfast.
  • I went to the grocery store and bought lots of fruit and veggies.
  • I came home and slathered a graham cracker with peanut butter and then sprinkled it with chocolate chips and popped it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
  • I ate a few more chocolate chips.
  • Then I had a salad.

This is how my exercise regimen went today:

  • I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. (It scares me that I actually LIKE the elliptical. My knees, however, do not.)
  • I prepared to do Day 2 of my "Slim in 6" DVD. (Note that they did not say "Slim in 6 WHAT?")
  • The DVD player would not work, so I knelt down to see if the wires were plugged in completely.
  • I'm still there.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the visual!

Love ya and thanks for the laugh!