- I had half a grapefruit with Splenda for breakfast.
- I went to the grocery store and bought lots of fruit and veggies.
- I came home and slathered a graham cracker with peanut butter and then sprinkled it with chocolate chips and popped it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- I ate a few more chocolate chips.
- Then I had a salad.
This is how my exercise regimen went today:
- I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. (It scares me that I actually LIKE the elliptical. My knees, however, do not.)
- I prepared to do Day 2 of my "Slim in 6" DVD. (Note that they did not say "Slim in 6 WHAT?")
- The DVD player would not work, so I knelt down to see if the wires were plugged in completely.
- I'm still there.