I'm not a big fan of memes, but I found this one intriguing. Besides, it's much more interesting than writing about how many sun-filled activities I tried to pack into one day yesterday, or about how for the first time in two (or three?) years I was able to zip up my life jacket. Only I think they're called Personal Flotation Devices now, because everything has to have letters these days, and LJ doesn't have the same zing that a PFD does.
Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
- I have a good sense of humor.
- I can write pretty well.
- I know my grammar and spelling.
- I can sing.
- I'm a loyal friend.
- I'm competitive, but mostly against myself.
- I can be insanely happy all by myself. (But I love other people too.)
Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
- Season tickets for football
- Straight hair
- A good figure.
- Fifteen pounds of miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (guess this doesn't go with #3)
- Frequent flier miles
- A degree in math.
Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
- Homeowner's insurance that just jumped from $400 to $700
- Not being able to sleep
- Learned helplessness
Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
- Balancing the checkbook(s)
- Filing papers at school
- Prepare lunch the night before (but I did tonight)
- Routine mending of clothing (hems, buttons)
- The Great Shoe Purge
- Grocery shop (more a matter of procrastination than neglect)
Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
- A convertible BMW
- A color laser printer
- A bigger Harley. With a windshield. Is that two things?
- A triple bicycle
- A new house with real closets. And a garage.
- Twenty acres of land
- A jacuzzi
Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
- Mario Brothers on the Wii
- Hours and hours of reading
- Crock pot candy
- Floating in the pool
- Really hot showers
- Quiet time
- Listening to the same song over and over in the car
Lust. Seven love secrets.
- Yeah........ No