Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Could Be a Professional Student....

Hubby, Weesa and I went to campus today to visit the campus bookstore. That's always dangerous for me ... I can cheerfully pay the outrageous prices with anything Bulldog on it. I think Hubby only agreed to go because we were on the motorcycles, and there is a limit to how much I can haul. Until I get saddlebags for the Harley.

It's dangerous for me to go to campus. Every time I set foot on it, I feel the urge to go back to school. And it isn't JUST so I can go to football games.

Here, in no particular order, are some of the areas in which I wish I had majored. Or at least studied.

  • Graphic arts
  • Math
  • Interior design
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Arabic
  • Pretty much any language
  • Photography
  • Dance (taking tap dance as a P.E. doesn't count)
  • Physical education
  • Leisure studies (I'm so jealous of you, Mamaneena)
  • Sports management
  • Advertising
  • Music (I sang with the Women's Glee Club, but I would have liked to study it more formally)
  • Broadcasting
  • Housework

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just sitting around thinking about you. I totally want to see exactly what a dissertation looks like - you're the only PhD I know!

P.S. I dropped a women's study course. It was just too terrifying my first semester in. Plus, it was an 8000 level class and I've never, ever taken a women's study course!!

Maggie said...

Housework?!? *giggle*