Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My eBay Revenge.....

Well, I'm not sure it really counts as eBay revenge. Because it will take me many years of selling to catch up with what I've spent on eBay over the years.

Still, I was right proud of my modest success today. Last week on pretty much a whim, I listed six things on eBay, mostly stuff that was sitting around collecting dust. Stuff I'm never going to use again, and I really can't imagine anyone else having a use for either. Four out of the six actually sold today. A transcription machine that I used to transcribe the audiotapes for my dissertation. An external zip drive that I had to use to save huge yearbook page files on before there was such a thing as a flash drive. Season Six Part 1 of Sopranos. A Minolta 35 mm camera that uses FILM, for heaven's sake.

Now all I have to do is package up the goods and ship them off to their new owners. And sit back and collect my $173.38. That's enough to buy Rock Band 2 for the Wii. Hmmmmm......

Hubby better keep his eye on the million golf clubs that live in our basement. I'm sure someone else out there needs that many left-handed clubs.....

1 comment:

Maggie said...

And I'm sure he would "never" notice if 1 or 2 or 174 of those million clubs came up missing... Congrats on the loot!