Thursday, November 29, 2012

Unblogging......

After a little over four years and some 1500 posts (!!!), I think I'm ready to hang up this blogging thing and move on to something else. I don't know what that something else IS yet, but the blog has become something of a chore. It's not in my nature to blog only occasionally, but I may resort to that. I'm not ready to KILL the blog yet, but at the very least I'm taking a break.

I have enjoyed my time here, and I've enjoyed every single comment (well, almost every single comment) on my posts. I've learned a lot about people, and I've learned a lot about myself. (Wait...that sounds like I'm not a people. You know what I mean.)

I may drop in from time to time if I feel the need to spout off some sarcasm, but don't feel obligated to check on a daily basis.

If anyone would like to communicate with me directly, feel free to email me at dwpruitt (at) windstream (dot) net. See how much I love y'all? I just made my email address public and available to any spammer out there. I hope said spammer has better things to do on this particular evening.

Have a wonderful holiday season, and don't forget to be as nice to your family members as you are to perfect strangers during this joyful time.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so get it.

DJan said...

I will miss your posts, since you pour yourself out there and I can read and commiserate. I do hope you come back some day soon because you miss it. :-)

Until then, I am wishing you a happy holiday season and lots and lots of bike rides.

Kelly said...

I'll miss your posts, but I certainly understand the need for a break from blogging.

Julie said...

The daily posts are only your self imposed requirement. Take a break, but don't go away altogether. Your readers would miss you too much.

Evil Pixie said...

I will miss you, but at least I can see you in FB. :)