Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hi Ho... Hi Ho........

Political correctness notwithstanding, I feel like one of the Seven Dwarfs (Dwarves?) tonight. I'll let you guess which one...

  • I have eaten an entire stack of graham crackers.
  • I haven't folded the second load of laundry; it's still in the dryer.
  • The Green Bay Packers are down 24-7 and it isn't even halftime yet.
  • Half the lights on my Christmas tree blink, and the other half don't. I don't care one way or the other whether they blink or not, but I would appreciate it if they all do the same thing. 
  • Hubby thinks I should keep firewood in the wood-burning heater all day long, even if it's 60 degrees outside and 85 inside.
  • It's past my bedtime, even though I don't have one, and there are dishes in the sink that need to be washed. Too many to ignore, not enough to put in the dishwasher.
And finally...

  • I haven't been on my bike in 8 days. And not for lack of trying. 

My apologies to Disney.

No comments: