Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Hate It When.....

I hate cold weather.

I hate wind.

I REALLY hate cold and windy weather.

I hate having my cake pops not turn out like I wanted them to.

I hate things not working.

I hate Halloween.

I REALLY hate the holiday that is Halloweenthanksgivingchristmasnewyears.

I hate the thought of going out to eat for Thanksgiving.

I REALLY hate the thought of cooking Thanksgiving dinner for two (or three) people.

I hate the whole zombie thing.

I hate the color orange.

I hate days when I don't exercise.

I hate having two items left over that won't fit in the dishwasher.

I hate being wrong.

I hate not following Dancing with the Stars this season.

I hate losing my train of thought.


1 comment:

DJan said...

I hate it when I laugh hard enough to wet my pants. :-)