Thursday, September 20, 2012

Only a Little Bit Forced......

If you've read my blog for a while, you have probably come across my obsession with numbers. (I think I should have been a math teacher, but Mr. College Calculus scared me away.)

I have made a wish at 11:11 since I was a teenager.

When I ride my bike, I make a wish if my computer reads 11.11 (that's miles). Or 22.22. 33.33. You get the idea. I also think it's cool when the time elapsed reads something like 1:23:45 or 2:34:56.

Yesterday I got on the website for Georgia Athletics (duh, like I don't do that a gazillion times a day), and the site has a countdown to the next football game. (I'm trying not to take issue with the fact that there are no such countdowns for gymnastics. Can you say discrimination?)

Check out the time (at that point) to kickoff for Saturday's game. I had to do a screen capture VERY quickly before it clicked down to the next second. No, I did NOT sit on the site for 30 minutes and wait for it to tick down. I don't have the patience for that.

I will be the first to admit that it takes very little to entertain me.


No comments: