Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 Things I'd Rather Do Tomorrow.....

Ten things I'd rather do tomorrow than go to school:

  1. Finish the crochet project I'm working on so I can start another one.
  2. Finish reading the book that's checked out in Hubby's name and is due tomorrow.
  3. Find a way to tell Hubby the book he swore I would "really like" has yet to impress me.
  4. Figure out all the gazillion places my credit card number is stored with various online stores since my credit card company tactfully told me my information had been accessed illegally and by the way here's you a new card, have fun trying to figure out all the places you need to change the number.
  5. Take pictures of some things that will I plan to show on a new regular feature on my blog, "Favorite Things Friday." I unabashedly stole the name from someone whose blog has a jillion followers (and is NOT named Pioneer Woman), but he usually posts videos on his, so I'm not apologizing for stealing the title.
  6. Sleep.
  7. Sleep.
  8. Sleep.
  9. Watch the entire replay of the Georgia-Auburn game from 2007, the famous (infamous?) "Blackout Game," all of which Katydid and I missed because we were riding the tandem 75 miles that day.
  10. Did I mention sleep?

No comments: